Monday, November 9, 2009


A hero becomes a hero when he or she does something heroic, for example helping someone in need of help when they are not getting anything in return. Another example is when another example is that you think this person is your hero because you think of him or her as a very important person in your life.
The "Hero In My Eyes" project was that we had to say who was our hero and why. We also had to use dialog, sensory detail and others. We had to write about a person that is a hero to us and what they did to be our hero .
The steps that i had to take were that i had to get all of my stuff together and turn it all in at the same time. I did not turn it in on time but i still turned it in.
I learned a lot of things from this project such as what being a hero really means. I also learned that a hero does not have to be a person dressed up in a suit but can be the most simplest person you can image like a friend, a relative, or some one that you just think as some one you look up to.
I know that in my Project I used ownership because every thing that I wrote came out of my head and i wrote in my own word. I also used wonder because I wondered if I would get a good grade or not.

Link to Hero in my eyes: Press Here

No comments:

Post a Comment