Thursday, January 7, 2010

My academic goals this semester to get better grades. the way that is that i will try to stay during lunch an after school so I can get my work done. I will also try to get my wok turned in on time so that it does effect my grades. Another goal for this semester is to get school on time which I have already put into action and I want to keep working on for the rest of the year. The way that I will make this happen is that I will go to sleep a little bit earlier so that I won't wake up late or over sleep. My last goal of mine will be to make sure that all of the work that I do is well made and not bad work. the way that I will do this that i will check my work when I'm done to see is there is mistakes. These are my goals and I hope that I succeed in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment